| Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma |
| Autor |
Zpráva |
Willder
Založen: 2.3.2026 Příspěvky: 38
|
Zaslal: pá říjen 09, 2026 16:48 Předmět: Where to find reliable stats for CS2 match predictions |
|
|
| I have been watching competitive Counter-Strike for a while and now want to get into match breakdowns. It feels tricky to figure out which teams perform well on specific maps versus neutral grounds. Old stats from CS:GO do not seem accurate anymore since the MR12 format changed how pistol rounds work. I really want to see clear data on current map pools and live form. Which sources do you guys use to study these games, and what details matter most? |
|
| Návrat nahoru |
|
 |
ThomasTodd
Založen: 6.2.2026 Příspěvky: 18
|
Zaslal: pá říjen 09, 2026 16:49 Předmět: |
|
|
| For Counter-Strike tournaments you really have to follow the latest roster moves and map vetoes. A lot of platforms still rely on outdated numbers that do not reflect recent patch updates. When I research matchups, I usually check https://overdog.bet/esports/cs2 to compare current odds and recent team performances. Look closely at pistol round conversion rates and eco round wins. Those two metrics usually decide close matches more than pure frag numbers. A team with a solid CT side on Anubis is often undervalued by bookmakers. Focus on three maps where your chosen squad has a high win rate over the past two months. That strategy usually saves money. |
|
| Návrat nahoru |
|
 |
Willder
Založen: 2.3.2026 Příspěvky: 38
|
Zaslal: pá říjen 09, 2026 16:49 Předmět: |
|
|
| Tracking map vetoes definitely makes sense with the new round format. I noticed pistol conversions tilt the entire half, so I will start looking closer at those specific numbers. The tip about recent form over two months is very helpful. |
|
| Návrat nahoru |
|
 |
|